Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Our adventure with Food begins

Last week Thursday, on the advice of the nurse at the clinic, I started giving Sumayah cereal in the evening. I was so relieved she took to it very well. But at the same time, i wasn't really surprised. I know lots of people struggle with feeding so I feel very blessed that Bilaal never had an eating issue and hopefully it doesn't seem Sumayah will either. I think I just have greedy children... not surprising when they have a mother who loves to chow down! I was both excited and nervous to start solids - excited because it's such a new milestone in our relationship, but nervous because it means we are embarking on a whole new adventure that ultimately means more time, new problems, and the biggest one... it means my baby's growing so fast! Next thing you know she's gonna be crawling around the house scratching out all manner of things!

0 comments:

Post a Comment