Friday, June 10, 2011

Foody Friday: Super Easy Mayonnaise Bread

If anybody had to browse through my phones camera album they'd think I was obsessed with food. Since I started the foody friday post I have been taking so many pictures of the recipes I want to share, but haven't always had time to post on a Friday.

The recipe I want to share today is Mayonnaise bread. I found this recipe in a magazine, it was a sort of an advert for Nola Mayonnaise. I tried it because it was so simple and have made it many times since then. It is especially useful when you forget to buy bread and if, like us you always have mayo and flour in the house.

The recipe makes a very small bread, so I usually triple or quadruple the recipe depending on the size you want to make. The recipe in this post is already tripled as this is suitable for your regular small loaf baking tin.

Ingredients:
6 tablespoons mayonnaise
3 cups self raising flour
1.5 cups milk
Pinch of salt

Method:
Preheat the oven to 190 degrees celcius
1. Sift flour
2. Add mayo, milk and salt
3. Pour into greased baking tin
Bake for 25-30 mins or until golden brown

And that's it! Quick, simple, and delicious B-)



1 comment: