Monday, November 9, 2009

Fresh Air

I know I've been neglecting my blog and when I do there are always these precious moments or funny sayings I forget to record. Its quite late and I need to sleep so I at least get a few hours in before the 3.30am feed, but I just had to visit my blog and talk about the lovely day Bilaal and Sumayah had in the fresh air today. We have been living at this complex for just over a year now and today for the very first time we actually made use of the pool. At first I wondered how on earth I would manage with Smayah on thearm and Bilaal in the water with his armbands, but Sumayah was an absolute angel in the fresh air. I put her on atowel in the shade and she was just lying there staring at the blue sky and fluffy clouds. so i could play with my boy in the water. He is quite daring going deep into the water but he hates having water in his eyes and here I go dunking him under water... sounds cruel I know but don't worry he loved it... as long as he could get out to dry his face on his towel and then do it all over again! Well I enjoyed the afternoon at the pool so we will definately be doing it agian. Come on summer come one!

2 comments:

  1. Nice to spend such precious time with the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep I really enjoyed it, next time hubby should definately join us, shame he was hard at work while we were frolicking in the sun... not fair is it!

    ReplyDelete