Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Bilaal the charmer!

So Bilaal had a party on Saturday past. At these parties I can get to know some of the parents of the children in his class. Now there's this one little girl that Bilaal has a special relationship with. She's sort of his best playmate at school. I was chatting to this little girl's mom and she was telling me that Robyn (the girl) is starting to want to exercise choice as to what she wants to wear in the mornings. Apparently she always asks her mom if she thinks Bilaal will think she's beautiful in the clothes. And she never wants to wear a pants so its always a fight with her mum on action ball days because "Bilaal won't think I'm beautiful in this"!

Actually, I'm not surprised Bilaal tells the girls they are beautiful, he models from his dad who always compliments me when he thinks I look good. My boy's turning out to be a real gentleman.

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha...
    man! and i though i was the only one he called beautiful :(

    ReplyDelete