Monday, November 9, 2009

...And the little one said, Roll over, Roll over...

I have so much to do today, the last thing I should be doing right now is blogging, but I just had to share Sumayahs milestone... this morning she actually managed to roll over onto her tummy! Thing is developmental milestones go it's way too early for her to be achieving this mountainous challenge faced by babies. For the past week or so I noticed she was turning her body right over with just the last shoulder to lift then she'd be on her tummy so I knew she was getting there, but not so soon. Granted this may well be a fluke moment, but the at least her little brain box now knows its possible. The thing is it just reminds me how quickly your baby becomes a child and before I know it my Bilaaly is gonna be a teenager and I just want him to be my little boy forever.Well I'd best logg off now and get to work especially while Sumayah's sleeping.

0 comments:

Post a Comment