Monday, November 22, 2010

Movie Clip Monday #1

As promised, today is movie clip  monday. I am npt strictly uploading anything new as this video is already on my facebook profile so apologies to my facebook friends who read my blog as you may have already seen this. Also I have been cheeky and have copied and pasted the description from facebook too!



This is part 1 of 3 from our home movie about our move to the UK in July 2006. Apologies for the poor video quality, the software & pc I was using at the time was not so good. I had to split the movie into 3 parts and still edit quite a bit out so that it wouldn't be too big a file size, but it still captures the essence of the original film.

1 comment:

  1. My Movie Clip Monday is up: http://momagain40.blogspot.com/2010/11/movie-clip-monday-1-toddler-and-insects.html

    Thanks Tasneem, it is a great idea It makes for great memories!

    ReplyDelete