Thursday, January 14, 2010

Make your appearance dear Tooth!

For the past few weeks now the ridge of Sumayah's bottom centre tooth has been just visible, but no swollen gums. There's been drool enough to fill a river, but alas, the tooth is yet to emerge. So yesterday I noticed the tooth just next to it is also peering through the gums. Now I'm starting to think these damn teeth are taunting me... perhaps because they know I am looking for an excuse to make pancakes? But seriously, when will these teeth finally emerge. Last night Sumayah was very restless, waking every 30 to 60 minutes. And usually when I hold her she sleeps, but not this night. When I eventually brought her to the bed just to get some shut eye, she just kept wriggling and moaning. So I can only assume it's the gums that are bothering her. I put teejel on but it only helped for about an hour. So if it is the teeth I can only hope that they will show there tiny heads soon!

2 comments: