Monday, August 2, 2010

AWOL

16 days! That's how long it's been since my last post! It's so true that you only realize the true value of something when it's gone. While blogger may not be gone, the damn internet certainly was missing in action over the last 2 weeks. There were so many little things I wanted to blog about but alas!

And then I get a pleasant surprise from a fellow blogger Simply Mel who commented on a previous post enquiring how me and the kids were. Wow that just warmed my heart, thanks Mel! Sure I know there are many people I know that read my blog, but it's wierd how much I really value these cyber interactions with people I have never even met. It a strange thing the connection I feel toward some of the bloggers I regularly follow. I worry when their kids are ill and feel immense pride when they do something great. I feel happy when good things happen in their lives and disappointed when things don't go their way.

So thanks all my blogger buddies. Thank you for the new perspective, thank you for the comments and variety of opinions, for making me laugh and yes even the times I felt a little teary eyed.

2 comments:

  1. Great to have you *back*. The internet has been giving many people hassles down here too...quite a few business mates of mine are doing their head in cos their livelihood depends on it! For me...its my sanity that depends on it! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. How true, Tasneem!
    I was just so glad to see there is activity here again! ;-)

    ReplyDelete