Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Happy happy mother's day to all the moms out there. I had a lovely quiet relaxing day... I only got out of my pjs at 12.30! Bilaal has been so excited for Mother's Day all week. He kept saying,  "mommy how many day till Mother's Day?" or "I'm so excited for Mother's Day!".

When I asked him why he was so excited he told me it was because I was going to get a big surprise... "but don't guess okay mommy..." Then on Friday when I fetched them from school they had made these awsome flowers as well as bracelets for their mummys! I was told I should where the bracelet everyday. Fortunately it is actually a very nice bracelet  , which I actually would wear. I will try yo remember to take a photo of it to post on my blog. He also told me I was not to get up early this morning.

This morning came and I was in the kitchen making Sumayah's bottle when Bilaal came dowstairs with a worried expression. I quickly reassured him that I was just making the bottle then I would get back into bed. Once I was back in bed, Yaasier and Bilaal were all whispery and went downstairs. Of course I knew what was happening, but I pretended to be clueless for the sake of the surprise! Soon I got the waft of toast and eggs frying and then I was summoned to breakfast. Now please excuse the morning hairdo, but here are the pictures from my lovely Mother's Day surprise!



1 comment:

  1. hihihihihi aaaw cuuuute!!!
    This post brings back so many memories!
    miss you sis...

    LOVE THE HAIRDO! ;)

    ReplyDelete