Thursday, March 4, 2010

Lay down your sleep head...

The other day when the dstv was out, we found ourselves watching a bunch of home movies from when Bilaal was a baby. With all this talk about sleep and sleep training, I thought I'd share an extract of one of the videos, where Bilaal is falling asleep all on his own. Of course this was the one and only time he ever did this as a baby! It's actually quite funny if you could see me trying to get it on video. I didn't want him to see me so I was hiding next to the cot holding the camera up just enough to capture him without him seeing the camera. Although the clip is only about 3 minutes, in total it took him about 10 minutes to fall asleep. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. sigh, he is so precious. I'm so in love with this child. Please give him a big kiss from me and remind him that I love him xxx

    ReplyDelete