Monday, March 1, 2010

Long Time No Blog!

We've been having trouble with the internet connection for the past few days so I have been suffering a bit of blogger withdrawal! Didn't think blogging would be so... so ... well addictive is too strong a word, but it will have to do for now. There's quite a few things I wanted to share, but I guess I will share gradually over a few posts. Also i have been trying to revive my movie editing hobby. I feel so bad that Bilaal has 4 movies from the 1st year of his life and Sumayah... well Sumayah has none. And everybody says 'it's always like that with the second one, but shame I don't want her to be little aspoestertjie. The dstv was out last weekend (I know horror of horrors over super 14 time nogal!) so we were watching some videos of Bilaal. I.ve been trying to upload some of them to share, but the bloody internet keeps disconnecting on me halfway through. But I shall keep trying and hopefully have them up soon.

1 comment: