Monday, March 8, 2010

Busy times ahead

I have been graaaduallly  entering back into the world of work. Last month I started running OT groups at Headway (brain injury charity organisation) once a week. This month I add two more days of work, tutoring Wits OT students at their fieldwork placements twice a week. However, this also entails marking at home so I am going to get very busy soon! So far Sumayah is doing very well with Abegail in the mornings so I am very relieved for that and Abegail seems to be quite fond of Sumayah too. So here's to a productive month :D

2 comments:

  1. Good to hear you're getting back to work. You did a good job with all of us at Oasis and it would be a waste if you didn't work again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! Here's to your great month!

    ReplyDelete