Sunday, January 8, 2012

More bathroom antics

There's been a number of my previous posts dedicated to Sumayah's bathroom antics. So young and already bathroom usage is a point of contention. Every chance she gets she's in the bathroom 'washing her hands' or brushing her teeth, resulting in soap or toothpaste all over the basin. Usually the minute I hear silence from Sumayah I know she's up to no good so that I am able to intercept these mischievious acts. But of course there are those occassions when her window of opportunity is just wide enough to cause that extra bit of havoc. Case in point, the other day the disturbing silence from upstairs had me racing up the stairs (as fast as a pregnant woman can in this jozi heat!) to find what resembled a gruesome murder scene in the bathroom. Sumayah had the predetermination to fetch the fold out stool in Bilaal's bedroom cupboard, and carry it to the bathroom to reach the her red shampoo on the window sill and proceeded to 'clean' the toilet, the bath and the floor! She then moved onto the bathroom cabinet where she managed to empty the jar of cream (again!) onto her face and in the basin. In the picture you see red smeared all over the bathroom, well it was also all over her nappy and clothes! After dealing with Sumayah I started cleaning it up and then realised I needed tto take a picture to add to my archives for her embarrassing 21st birthday photo montage. So the bathroom actually looked much worse when I just caught her!



1 comment: