Monday, December 7, 2009

Driving Backwards

Yaasier got us this really cool digital photo frame. so last night we were sifting through our photos choosing the ones we want to load for display. Then we came across this hilarious video clip taken in December 2008 when we were in CT on holiday. Its really short, but had agood chuckle I just had to share it. We couldn't believe our eyes when we saw this guy actually driving in reverse as though it was the most normal thing in the world to do... I ran out of space on the camera, but he actually continued to the traffic light, stopped like a law abiding citizen, then proceeded to turn into the next road when the light turned green. now bear in mind this road has speed bumps, but did this deter our stunt driver... of course not! i don't know where he was going but he continued this way for a long time until our route took us away from his. I wish I had all of it on camera, but this is all I have...

0 comments:

Post a Comment