Friday, February 19, 2010

Thanks to Rock Mom for my 2 awards!

When you enter the world of blogging, you really put yourself out there. You share publicly your joys, your thoughts, your fears, your hopes and dreams. So comments are realllllly appreciated and remiinds you that someone out there is actually interested in what YOU have to say. So how special didn't I feel when fellow blogger Rock Mom chose ME to pass on not only 1 but 2 awards. Thanks Rock Mom, i feel special. Now the one award has no rules, while the other does, so I am going to combine the 2 into one post. Here is the first one:
The next award is the one with rules which are as follows:
1) thank the person who nominated me for this award
2) copy the award & place it on my blog
3) link to the person who nominated me for this award
4) share 7 interesting things about myself
5) nominate 7 bloggers
6) post links to the 7 blogs i nominate

So even though I've done 1 and 3 already, I think she deserves another big THANKS :)
(love your layout by the way)




7 interesting fact about myself...mmm...
1) At the age of 29, I still can't ride a bike properly! I can ride in a straight line, but don't aske me to turn!
2) I learned to drive with a VW Microbus. Being a shorty it was awsome because it made me feel tall :)
3) My husband and I dated for 3 years and on 22 December 2009 we celebrated our 8th anniversary
4) I love making home movies with the whole editing with effects and music and stuff (although I have neglected this hobby somewhat the past 2 years:( ) There's a sample of one of my projects in an earlier post)
5) I hate going to the hairdresser, I find it most boring.
6) I have moved house 7 times in my lifetime
7) I have an article published in the Journal of Occupational Science titled "Occupation, Identity and Choice: A dynamic interaction"

And the nominees are:
7) Rock Mom (of course!)

Now I knw some of these nominees have already been nominated by Rock Mom, but I had to go with the ones I follow regularly. Thanks to you all for a great read :) Enjoy your award!

Love Me!

 




4 comments: