Thursday, February 23, 2012

The Tagging game

One of my favourite bloggers, Karen at Momagain@40, has tagged me in the tagging game. The rules are simple, I have taken the liberty of cutting and pasting from her blog...

The (bendable) rules:


"You must post these rules.
Each person must post 11 things about herself on his/her blog. (I am skipping this - as she did and you can too)
Answer the questions the “tagger” listed for you in her post, and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
You must choose 11 people to tag and link to them in the post.
Go to each blogger’s page and mention that you have tagged him/her."

These are Karen's questions:

Name a pet peeve:
when kids act like spoilt brats


What would you do over?
i would give my parents less grief as a child and teenager now that I know what its like to be a parent myself
 Are you happy now?

very

Why/why not?
i have a gorgeous, loving, supportive hubby, 2 beautiful kids and awaiting the arrival of a third, why wouldn't I be happy?


What book are you reading now?
I haven't read a book in 3 years! Disgusting for a once avid reader, but I have happily replaced this with reading blogs, some of which I will tag here ;)


How do you take a breather?
social networks and blogsWhat is your job title?
occupational therapistWhen is your next holiday?
i am currently on holiday every morning while the kids are at school and i laze around awaiting the new arrival


Which do you prefer: Beach or bush holiday?
definately beach!


How much sleep do you get each night? (Vs. How much sleep does your body need?)
I have always been more of a late nighter, definately not a morning person! So I usually only sleep at midnight. But these days I have that annoying little thing called pregnancy insomnia, coupled with half hourly visits to the loo. so I don't sleep all that much at night.


Do you listen to Talk Radio or Music Radio
Both, but mostly music radio
So I'm supposed to tag 11 other bloggers, and it just so happens that 2 of my friends have just recently started blogging. So I think this is a good opportunity to inspire some posting, but more so to introduce them to the readers of the blogosphere. That is after all the purpose of tagging. So even if they don't take up the challenge, please do pop over and give then a visit.

Zubeida at Married at 18
Nasima at whats on your blogging mind
Zughriyah at Kriel Family
Celeste at The Reluctant Moms Blog
Stacy at There's a Lionheart in our Bathtub
Nicole at Back at the Coal Face
Rock Mom at Lady Ruby Ray
Margot at Jou Ma Se Blerrie Blog

Ok so that's only 8, one of which has already been tagged in Karens post, but I don't actually follow that many blogs. I have my few faves that I started reading when I started blogging and then there are those who have either gone private or have not updated in over a year, so this is my list.

I'm also going to tag Karen again, only because I would love to read her responses to my questions.

My questions are:

When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grow up?
What is your favourite childhood memory?

If you had one glimpse into the future, what would you want to see?

what is your favourite comfort food?

If you could be a superhero, what power would you like to have?

As all my tags are female bloggers... who for you is the ultimate eye candy (sports or entertainment)?

what is your most embarrassing moment/memory?

what is your favourite movie?

are you a late nighter or an early-bird?

what is the most spontaneous thing you have ever done?

what inspired you to start blogging?

I look forward to reading the responses. Thanks Karen!







2 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing along. I like it that we have to come up with new questions each time :D

    I will answer these questions over the weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I always said I did not want to be a teacher, but I studied education... But never became a teacher.
    2. Fav childhood memory: playing with my friends in the garden
    3. My children being happy and fulfilled.
    4. Pasta
    5. Powerwoman can do the juggling act ;-)
    6. Used to be John Travolta, but he is getting a bit old... ;-)
    7. Used to be embarrassed all the time when I was a teenager.
    8. Chocolat
    9. Late-nigher
    10. Started a new life
    11. Somebody said it was a way to make money... (Heh-heh) And then it became fun to document the toddler...

    ReplyDelete