Thursday, June 30, 2011

Cuter by the Day

Sumayah just gets cuter, more adorable by the day. She drives me nuts sometimes, but I love her to bits! And now we are approaching her 2nd birthday and while I can't believe how quickly the time has passed and how fast she is blossoming into the beautiful, animated full-of-life character that she is; at the same time it feels as though she has been part of our lives for much longer than 2 years. She's been singing Happy Birthday all week and when you ask her how old she's going to be she she's '4'! I find I'm actually looking forward to her party because I can't wait to see her excitement when we give her presents and she sees her cake and all her little friends. Especially because she is such an expressive little girl, yes it means she can be quite the drama queen, but its also what makes her special.


1 comment: