Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Rekindling the relationship with my blog

Dear Blog,

Remember me? I seem to have given you the cold shoulder over recent months, I do apologize for my absence. But as it turns out, 3 kids is no walk in the park. I also returned to work in August, and while I work part time, it requires precision juggling techniques, because I still have to play the stay-at-home mom role as if I had been at home full time. I am not complaining though, because I love that I have the flexibility to have an occupation  and still be there for the kids, and I am also super lucky to have a domestic helper everyday who is amazing with little Yusuf. Needless to say though, the blogging ball has been dropped. But I have missed you dear blog. I have missed sharing my reflections on the mum drum of parenting kids with such amazingly different personalities. So I have made a resolution to rekindle my relationship with you, my blog, and will endeavor to cherish the value you have to me since we first started this journey together 3 years ago.

Thank you for understanding, I look forward to meeting with you again soon.

Lotsa Love,
Tasneem

0 comments:

Post a Comment