Sunday, December 18, 2011

Welcome to the final stretch

This week I will be 28 weeks pregnant, the official start of the third and final trimester. Not only is it a big deal because it's the last stretch, it is also generally thought that a baby born prematurely from now has a very good chance of survival and normal development. Tomorrow is a very exciting day because I will be going for a 4D scan. With Sumayah we couldn't really get a clear image of her face because she kept moving away from the ultrasound, so I really hope this one will not be so camera shy tomorrow. I am starting to get really excited about his arrival now which is what makes the scan so exciting. I am so curious to know what he will look like and what his kind of personality he will have. They usually give a CD with these scans so will hopefully be able to post a clip tomorrow for movie clip monday. Wish us luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment