Thursday, November 24, 2011

A Direct Line?

My previous post 'When prayers are answered' described how Bilaal's prays for a baby had been answered, well it seems he even got his wish as far as the sex is concerned...it's confirmed... It's a Boy! Someone commented that perhaps he has a direct line and now I'm beginning to wonder, guess we should start placing our orders right? Lol. When I went for my scan on monday everything was fine, but the doc is just a bit confused about my due date. Initial measurements and calculations put my due date at 20 March, but the latest scan's measurements suggests 9 March. The doc says that either his earlier calculations were incorrect or this is going to be a big baby! Now here is the typical mumdrum twist to the story... Even when the due date was 20 March, hubby insisted that this baby will be born on 9 March. Why? Well he has this way of spottting patterns in everything and so with Bilaal being born 03/02/05, and Sumayah being born 02/07/11, in his mind it only makes sense that baby number 3 be born on 09/03/12. (for those like me who takes a while to get it, the numbers add up lol!) And what do you know, it now seems quite likely that this might just be the case!

0 comments:

Post a Comment